MUTUA TO BUILD AIRPORT AT NEW MACHAKOS TOWN

Image
Machakos County Governor Dr. Alfred Mutua approached Nema for approval to build an airport in Machakos town to boost regional trade and tourism. Located at Muvuti-Kiima-Kimwe Ward within the proposed New Machakos town, the Machakos Airport will sit on 104 hectares – about 8.5% of the planned 892-hectare town. The project involves construction of a taxiway, passenger and presidential terminals, as well as a 1.35km runway, and other amenities such as link roads and a water treatment plant. “The runway will be 1350m long and 45m wide. At both ends of the runway, a stop way will be constructed. The runway shoulders will be 7.5m wide and a Runway End Safety Area (RESA) of 180m length and 160m width will be provided at both ends of the runway,” Machakos says in its project report. The Machakos Airport’s passenger terminal, the airfield’s main terminal, will comprise 10 check-in counters, six security check points, 10 gates, six passenger boarding bridges, and immigration counters for arrival

Kambua: Losing baby was ‘tough’

The Nishikilie hitmaker Kambua Mathu says losing her newborn baby has provided her with the toughest challenge, yet.



She came out four months after losing her baby to a short illness.

She spoke on the journey of healing she’s been going through which has been possible through prayer and divine intervention from God.


“Love lifts. Love has truly lifted me, from a place of deep pain & despair. The love of God, my keeper… The love of each and every one of you who cried with me held me, prayed for me and my family,” she wrote on Instagram.


Kambua also acknowledged her friends and family who have stood by her through the difficult moments.


Losing a child she says is never easy but she’s accepted the will of God.


“I can never thank you enough for walking this journey with us, with all its briars and thorns. Every single call, text, gift, visit, prayer, have all worked together to steadily lift and set me on a path to healing. I thank you! I love you all SO much,” said Kambua.


“I am so blessed to be a mother of two adorable boys; one who’s here giving me the best cuddles, and another in heaven, who I’ll one day hold again. Jesus and I are going to have to co-parent on this one. As for my broken heart, I know that someday I will meet Jesus, and it will be made whole,” she added.


She finished her post with assurance to her fans that she will come out a conqueror since there is always light at the end of the tunnel.


“In all things I am a conqueror, because I have a Shepherd who leads me in paths of righteousness and valleys all the same. A comforter who’s comfortable with pain, who knows the way that I take. When he has tested me I shall come forth as gold. I now know without a doubt that God’s light is brightest in the dark. Also, I’ve been working on something, and I’m ready to share it with you,” said Kambua.


The mother of one lost her second-born baby namely Malachi, in February after he fell ill a few weeks after being born.


She went public about her second pregnancy in November last year.


Malachi was the second child of Kambua and her husband Jackson Mathu.


They got married in 2012 and had their first child after seven years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUNE RUTO'S WEDDING PHOTOS

President Uhuru and DP William Ruto Arrive In Parliament Buildings For National Prayer Breakfast.

Helicopter crashes after flying H.E. Raila Odinga.